A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dorman, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dorman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Paul Dorman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Dorman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dorman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Dorman practices Otolaryngology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Otolaryngologists.