Dr. Bruce Meyers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 18th, 2016
Caring Dr. Meyers
Dr. Meyers is a caring Doctor - he truly cares what is going on and how he can remedy the issue.

June 1st, 2016
I've used him for several years, for myself and my husband as well as taking grand children. He and his staff are kind and efficient.

April 13th, 2016
Awesome Doc and Staff
I have seen Dr. Meyers several times. Always a short wait, staff is always wonderful, friendly and doesn't seem inconvenienced when I come in like most offices in this area. My kids and husband are seen here too. Will not see any other ent.

September 11th, 2012
great office and doc
i had a sinus infection and was a new patient. i got in same day and the wait was short. the staff was all nice and i didnt have to wait but just about 2 mins after i turned in my paperwork. ever office should run this great.

April 13th, 2012
awesome office and doctor
I came in for a staph infection. The staff was awesome and my wait was very short. The visit was unpleasant because of all the pain I was in, but he took care of it and made sure I was on the right medication. The staff insisted I came in right away and said I would have ended up in the hospital if I didn't come. They were right as confirmed my Dr. Meyers. I will continue to come back as long as I need an ent. Highly recommended

October 4th, 2011
Highly recommended
I had no problems with this doctor. I was able to get a same day appointment and the staff was knowledgeable and the nicest of any doctor's I've ever been to. He did an ear surgery on me and made sure I understood everything that was going to happen prior to the procedure. The visits after surgery were very easy the staff made sure I came in for all my follow ups. I will continue to be a patient here as long as he's in practice. He doesn't say much, and is straight and through and to the point.

November 23rd, 2009
Good Doc but not a Talker
He took care of a ruptured ear drum for me and removed my daughter's tonsils. Very pleased with both procedures. Dr. Meyers is a man of few words. His staff is great.