A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Paley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Paley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Paley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Paley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Henry Paley DO is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Paley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Paley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Paley practices Dermatology near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Saint Augustine, FL.
See Orange Park Dermatologists.