A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Patsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Patsner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Patsner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patsner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Patsner practice?
Dr. Bruce Patsner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Monmouth Beach, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Monmouth Beach Internists, Monmouth Beach Oncologists, and Monmouth Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.