A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Patsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Patsner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patsner
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patsner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Patsner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Patsner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Patsner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Patsner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Patsner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.