Dr. Bruce Patterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 25th, 2016
Excellent
I have been seeing Dr. Patterson for over 20yrs. He is a great Dr. and creates a relaxed, personable environment, is friendly but doesn't waste your time. The wait time is generally short and staff courteous and helpful. In short a great experience all around.

February 15th, 2016
He is in too big of a hurry to listen to anything you have to say or ask,

February 1st, 2016
"The Rudest/Most "Disrespectfull Doctor"
My most recent visit to this clinic was a shocker for me I have never been treated in this manner by a doctor. My doctor wasn't present so they placed me with him. To begin he walked in the room said his name and asked what brought you in. I told him, and he asked who is your doctor I told him and he rudely asked, she is not here? I said I didn't know, he seems angry at that point maybe not wanting to bother, all that time he never once looked at me, then in a rude tone he shouted to me get up there... get up there as if he was taking to a kid or a dog. I said to myself good thing I have common sense to know what get up there means.. After I got up there all this time he hasn't said much to me he never checked me except for using is stethoscope on my back I had a thick coat on and I said should I remove my coat he once again in his rude tone said no I can do it. All this time he hasn't said much of anything except when I asked one question. After using his instrument over my thick coat he went on to quickly write my prescription I had a very bad cough so I thought he would have given something for my cough. When I took the prescription to the pharmacy I asked is there something for cough she said no only what he wrote. The same way he came in the room is the same way he left out of the room rude and insensitive. I hope I never have to run into the likes of him "as a doctor" ever again because that was a first for me.........

January 29th, 2016
Best Dr. in Westchase
I have been seeing Dr. Patterson for over 20 years. He is very thorough and no non-nonsense. He will not prescribe unnecessary meds because the pharmaceutical industry pushes it. He will give you only what you need. My entire family and circle of friends have been referred to him and always have good things to say. Very trust worthy and knowledgeable.

December 29th, 2014
Dr.Patterson is thorough and straight to the point. I love his honesty and he's very informative.

March 28th, 2014
Horrible experience
I have been seeing the doctors at this facility for over 10 years. First Yee, then Italia and on occasion Detter. I needed to see a doctor urgently today and the only available doctor was Patterson. As I have NEVER had an issue with any of the staff or doctor's previously, I figured Dr. Patterson was just as competent as the others. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!! Upon him entering the room he says "Oh you are someone else patient and you are only seeing me because they are not here". He spent no more than 1 min total in the room. During this time he interrupted when I was trying to speak, every word was filled with rudeness. He did not examine me properly and wrote an RX for antibiotics. I tried to speak to him about addressing my cough and he just walked out of the room without even acknowledging I was speaking with him. My voice carries so it was evident he was done with me. I normally do not complain about service if it is not good, but I am sitting at home no better than when I went to the doctor and still have no idea what is really going on. This man should be banned from practicing medicine. Will need to consider very hard if I will return to the other doctors if this is the type of doctor they allow their patients to see in their absence.

July 29th, 2013
Great GP
I'm a long time patient of Dr Patterson. He is very professional, has good bedside manners, always thorough. Over the years, I have noticed he spends a little more time with me, always follows up after a visit, very particular on prescribing the best medicine solution. Only drawback I've noticed is the staff are not as friendly or courteous as before. New office, less wait time, can always get in for a visit if need be.

June 5th, 2010
Good diagnostician....bedside manner, ummm...
This doctor is good at diagnosing, I just prefer a doctor that is more interested/concerned about my overall health. I'm a long time patient at this doctor's office location, but with a different doctor in the group the last several years.