A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pawel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pawel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pawel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pawel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Pawel MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Pawel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pawel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Pawel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.