A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pawel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pawel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pawel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pawel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Pawel MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Pawel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pawel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Pawel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.