A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Peek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Peek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peek
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Peek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peek graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Peek MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Peek practice?
- Dr. Bruce Peek has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Peek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Internists and Cottonwood Cardiologists.