Dr. Bruce Peek MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Cottonwood, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Peek Is absolutely the best, I have been to a lot of Heart Dr's here and in the valley, and he is the very best. He's honest and speaks at and with you, not above you. He, is very good at what he does and rates 10 stars as far as I'm concerned. His staff and the staff at cottonwood hospital are also wonderful and caring and most of all respectful! The Verde Valley Medical Center also gets 10 stars!

March 29th, 2016
Great Doctor!
I have never had as empathetic and thorough a Cardiologist as Dr. Peek. He explains everything in understandable terms and takes all parameters into account when suggesting a course of action. He also does not pile on unnecessary tests.

December 18th, 2015
Saw Dr. Peek for a check of my Pacemaker. He was very informative and patient and helpful. I was new to the area and he took the time to suggest other specialists I might want to see.

November 11th, 2015
Wonderful cardiologist
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and responsive. He has been my heart doctor for many years. Highly recommend !!

November 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Peek's for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent, as well as being direct and kind. I have a long hist ...

March 11th, 2015
Excellent care from an excellent cardiologist
Excellent care, takes time with his patients, explains everything, promptly responds to phone and email inquiries. Very knowledgeable.

January 26th, 2014
What a cocky ignoramus!!
This doctor totally missed my diagnosis, he was adamant that he knew what was wrong with me even before testing!! Who does that??? Who gives such a definitive diagnosis without testing first?? But I wasn't buying it so I went and got a second opinion and thank God I did or I'd be dead today!! This doctor is dangerous and should not have his license to practice!! He really needs to go back to school!! I don't know where or how he got his degree but from what I experienced, he probably bought his degree!! I would like to give him a zero star rating but they won't let you give less than 1 star!!! Beware people!!!

December 4th, 2013
This doctor is a right fighter- he is very closed minded, he doesn't believe people around my age (early 40's) would have any heart problems, even after telling him my family history of heart disease and the problems I have been having, he still negated everything I was trying to convey to him, hence why he is a very dangerous right fighter!!! He would rather maintain his brash ego than to admit that he might have been too hasty in telling me that he doesn't think at my age should be having any heart problems. He jeopordized my health and treatment just so he wouldn't have to own up to making such an awfully false statement!!! The only advice he gave me was to look into Obamacare and abruptly walked out of the room!!! I would never ever recommend this doctor to even my worst enemy!! He ought to have his medical license revoked for making such horrible statements to me!! Please beware of him if you want to survive!!!

March 17th, 2010
Good Dr. bad billing
The Doctor was good even though he couldn't diagnose my illness. His billing staff has incorrectly coded my bill and because of that my insurance company will not pay it. I have been in contact with them numerous times and all they say is "that's the way we do it". Beware before making an appointment unless you have money to burn and love dealing with his billing dept.

January 3rd, 2010
Outstanding Physician
A caring and highly skilled physician. You can't do better.

June 9th, 2009
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Peek is outstanding. He is not only very knowledgeable but is very caring and giving with his time.

November 28th, 2016