Dr. Bruce Pendleton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 13th, 2012
I seen Dr Pendleton about a bulge disc and a degenerative disc. He was not helpful, and made no since at all. He stated the bulged and degenerative discs were normal. Then he stated a few minutes later that surgery to correct this problem could only make it worse. Excuse me if my back is normal, why bring up surgery. Bulged and degenerative discs in a 30 year old woman is not normal, the pain I get is far from normal. I feel this doctor didn't want to help me as I am on government health care, which means payment for surgery would take forever. If I had personal insurance I'm sure I would be fixed right now and no longer in this extreme pain. It's a waste of time going to this doctor, especially if you have government health care, and he probably treats workmans comp cases just as bad. My advice find a doctor that truly cares about you and your pain, this doctor could really care less!

March 11th, 2010
Dr. Pendleton did surgery on my back 3yrs ago and there have been absolutly no complications. I could not be happier with the results. Thank You!