A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Pendley is Good. Dr. Pendley has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pendley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pendley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Pendley practice?
Dr. Bruce Pendley practices Family Medicine near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Rossville, GA.
See Ringgold Family Physicians.