A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Pendley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pendley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Pendley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Pendley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pendley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Pendley practices Family Medicine near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Ringgold Family Physicians.