A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Perler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Perler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perler
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Perler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Perler, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetic Foot
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Perler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Perler MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Perler practice?
- Dr. Bruce Perler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Perler practices Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.