A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Perler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Perler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Perler, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetic Foot
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Perler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Perler MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Perler practice?
- Dr. Bruce Perler has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Perler practices Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.