A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Peterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Patten Peterson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices Pediatrics near Roscoe, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Roscoe Pediatricians.