A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Pierce, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pierce, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Pierce FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pierce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Pierce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.