A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pinkernell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkernell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pinkernell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Henry Pinkernell MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Pinkernell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pinkernell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Cardiologists.