A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pinkernell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkernell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pinkernell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinkernell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans