A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pinkernell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinkernell
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinkernell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkernell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pinkernell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Henry Pinkernell MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Pinkernell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pinkernell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Cardiologists.