Dr. Bruce Piszel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Piszel?

Posted on March 20th, 2017

The most unethical and dishonest doctor I have ever encountered. He purposely falsified his chart notes during our office visits in order to force me to agree to a spinal cord stimulator even though I repeatedly told him I was not interested in such invasive treatment. When I caught his lies, he dismissed me from his care without warning, leaving me without vital medical attention.

The Bomb

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Not only a Dr., But a peoples person as well.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. Piszel is thorough, cares about the patient's recovery process, and genuinely enjoys his work. I find this refreshing as well as reassuring! His willingness to take the extra step is that of a top rated Dr. I would highly recommend Dr. Piszel to anyone with chronic pain seeking the very best of the best of pain management Dr's. Thanks Dr. P!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

AWESOME! Finally a DR. (especially a pain mgmt) who actually listens to you, believes you and does something bout it. It's about dern time.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I met this Doctor after more than twenty years of being abused by the Veterans administration where all the did was feed me morphin and other pain drugs since 1993. Those drugs made me miserable. Doctor Piszel is the only doctor who gave me a new life. With cervical and back pain for so many years I was so tired of going to so many Neuro Dr. and different clinics and I was thinking that I was going to live the rest of my life with pain. Just after 5 months of him treating me my pain is nothing and my life is now mine to enjoy. He is truly a great person who does care. I can't thank him enough. God bless this wonderful Doctor.

A patient with over 30 years who has been treated for a disc disease.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

This Doctor is now providing care in Brandon Fl., and I am so lucky to have found him. In all my thirty years going to pain Doctors there are only a few who I can say that have real concern for their patients. This gentlemen Doctor has given me much time when I visit him for an appointments and has always provided me with the procedures and or feed back I'm looking for. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is serious about their pain problems that haven't found relief elsewhere. Pain management is a trial and era treatment and you should stick with your doctor and let him fine the proper pain medication. Some meds reach nerve receptors better than others. Good luck, and the best to all.

Posted on April 28th, 2014

his office is very unfriendly, they treat you like an addict, tons of whispering by office staff, when ur waiting for over an hr just to get called back to see the dr, u hear ALOT, they talk bout pt's ALL the time. then u have another hr once ur called back waiting on dr to see you, then he comes in for 5 min and is gone. He does a urine test and pill count at EVERY visit, and they can call u whenever they want to make u come in and drop a urine and pill count, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT U HAVE TO DO THAT DAY, if u don't show up, HE WILL DISMISS U!! it could b a funeral for someone but that doesn't matter to them!! U will get a letter saying u broke the PM agreement, he is dismissing u. then good luck tryin to find another dr to treat you, ur put on a private dr list as a druggie.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Piszel's for several years now. I have moved with him to every office that he has fone to. I feel bad for him that he is getting the reputation of a doctor who only gets people addicted to drugs when that is not the case at all. Those people who are posting that must have been discharged from him. Yes I am on medication, however, he and his staff do everything they can to follow the laws to make sure that patients are not diverting or abusing their medications. I feel the ones that complain about it are just upset that Dr Piszel "cut" them off their medications so they are trying to be mean on a public forum. And the Dr Jessica is hilarious. If you have been around as long as I have you would know that she only does what Dr Piszel wants her to do. She is a very caring person. If Dr Piszel told her to handle the situation then she did, with his approval. He has done a great job treating and diagnosing my pain. My family and myself love him and his staff! It is because of him that I am able to live a somewhat normal life again. If you do what you are suppose to do you will have no problems with him or his staff. And if you don't have anything to hid, then don't give the girls grief. They are only doing their jobs.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

this guy makes you wait over anhour every visit,he will put you on addictive narcotics,keep you on them ,and terminate you as a patient ,cold turkey which can put you in shock ...AND HE SHOWS NO CONCERN..he should be charged with negligence and revoke his license to practice

bruce

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Bruce is one of the nicest pain management doctors I have ever met. Plus his office is stunning and his secretaries are very friendly. He did a great job fixing my pain. I strongly recommend him.

This Doctor is one of a kind

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Piszel for almost 10 years. I awoke after my first surgery to his laughter and he has been the force in my fight to recover ever since. My condition is one that would have ruined the life of many people. Under the care of Dr. Piszel, I feel like I have the best care possible in my corner when the other Doctors and Surgeons kicked me to the curb. I have had previous pain Doctors that were perscription writers but, Dr. Piszel is a Doctor that searches for answers and listens to what his patients have to say about thier body's. The best part about him is attitude and personality. Even though he is scary smart. There has been times that I felt better just talking with him and hearing him laugh. I have followed him to roughly 6 or 7 locations in these years and yes, there has been a few growing pains with his staff but, I'll take it. After seeing other Doctors....this is a small price to pay for world class care. Be warned though...he does hold people accountable for thier medications and such. With perscription meds. being the drug of choice on the streets, he and his staff have to cover all bases. I am a big fan and I am thankful that I have run into a Doctor like this while I fight for my very life on a daily basis.

don't care about his patients

Posted on August 29th, 2012

correction, had to wait two hours, not an optionkicked me out of his office because I canceled nerve block, if he had my medical records, like I told him, he would have known I already had the nerve block he wanted to dohe didn't refill my narcotic medication after he kicked me out of his office I ended up having withdraw symptoms and went to the emergency room