Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Platnik
Dr. Bruce Platnik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brentwood, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Platnik is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Platnik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Platnik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Bruce Platnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, NY.
Dr. Dan Acaru
General Practice, Pediatrics
Brentwood, NY 0.40 mi43
Dr. Ramon Ferrand
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Brentwood, NY 0.40 mi30
Dr. Boris Espinoza
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Brentwood, NY 0.49 mi42