A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Pomeranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Pomeranz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Pomeranz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeranz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pomeranz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Pomeranz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Pomeranz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Pomeranz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Pomeranz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Chester, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists and Saddle Brook Pain Management Doctors.