A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Prager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prager has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Prager practice?
Dr. Bruce Prager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.