A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Prager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prager
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prager Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prager has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Irwin Prager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Prager practice?
- Dr. Bruce Prager has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Prager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.