A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Price, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Memory Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Price practice?
Dr. Bruce Price practices Neurology near Belmont, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Belmont Neurologists.