A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Prum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Prum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Prum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prum graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce E Prum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Prum practice?
- Dr. Bruce Prum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Prum practices Ophthalmology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Ophthalmologists.