A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Prum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Prum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Prum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prum graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Prum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Prum practice?
- Dr. Bruce Prum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Prum practices Ophthalmology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Ophthalmologists.