A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Carlton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Carlton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ronald Carlton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Carlton practice?
- Dr. Bruce Carlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Carlton practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Dermatologists.