A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Eich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Eich, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eich
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Eich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eich graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Eich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Eich practice?
- Dr. Bruce Eich has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Eich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tempe Endocrinologists.