A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Eich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Eich, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eich
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Eich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Eich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eich graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Eich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Eich practice?
- Dr. Bruce Eich has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Eich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tempe Endocrinologists.