A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Bruce Horowitz practices Internal Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists.