A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Medical Center Enterprise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Roger Williams MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bruce Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Williams practices Internal Medicine near Enterprise, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Madison, AL.
See Enterprise Internists.