A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Railey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Railey, MD, PA is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Railey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Railey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Railey MD and PA is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Railey practice?
- Dr. Bruce Railey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Railey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.