A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ransom, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ransom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ransom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Ransom practice?
Dr. Bruce Ransom practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.