A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ransom, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ransom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Ransom MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Ransom practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ransom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Ransom practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.