inactive

Bruce Raphael MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
DO NOT GO TO DR. RAFAEL
Dr. Rafael is one of the worst doctors I've ever met. Honestly I did not mind his rudeness as much I minded his lack of medical knowledge. I constantly wondered if he even attended medical school. Dr. Rafael failed at understanding my fathers aplastic anemia. My father had cancer which was removed in the end of January. The only chance of recurrence was within 6 months. Dr. Rafael perscribed my father with an immosurpressent in May, which caused his cancer to return a month later. Instead of taking full responsibility, he released my father from his care. He told my father "to pray" and left him to die. Luckily we found doctors who actually have human emotion. Dr. Rafael should attend therapy, and while he's at it he should go back to medical school.

December 3rd, 2015
Don't go
poor listening skills. Lack of empathy

December 2nd, 2011
After multiple Docs I found the One
I have been seeing Dr. Raphael for 6 years now and have NEVER had a bad experience. I multiple conditions which finally led me to him and he spent a great deal of time with me to work out what was/is going on with me not giving up till he had all the answers. Now I am well learned on my conditions and have a great system with him that has me living a positive and preventive lifestyle. Best of all, he communicates with my other doctors (primary, gyn, gastro, etc.) I have put my life in danger with other doctors who did not communicate with one another and it was a nightmare. Very happy patient. I even applied for a position with the clinic because the environment was so nice.

April 11th, 2011
A Great Doctor!
Dr. Raphael is the best doctor I have ever had. His treatment plan saved my life. He is a very smart doctor, but he is also a caring man, whose bedside manner, made it possible for me to endure the tough side effects of the treatments. His staff is top notch. If you are in need of serious medical care, I would strongly suggest you contact Dr. Raphael

November 13th, 2009
survivor of two stem cell transplants - made medical history testified for Senator Arlen Specter
Dr Raphae drilled into my hip to get bone marrow with out any anesthesia. The pain was a horror. I had been dignosed with MANTle CELL LYMPHOMAHe told me, " This disease will kill you. . There is nothing we can do." I left him and went to Sloan Kettering and then to MD Anderson. When I testified for US Senator Arlen Specter - Senator Thad Cochran - who introduced me - asked about dr Raphael's approach to this procedure. I told the committe that it was very bad medicine.I have been through many extractions since none caused pain and have survived two stem cell transplants. This "doctor" was rude to patients in his waiting area and should not be allowed to practice medicine.www.thecancerwar.com - my bookwww.anthonyherrera.org - testiony