A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rashbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rashbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rashbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashbaum graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rashbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Stephen Rashbaum MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Rashbaum practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rashbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Rashbaum practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.