Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
May 1st, 2012

He rarely returns emails.

Apr 24th, 2012

My recent firstr visit to Dr. Rashbaum exceeded my every expectation beyond anything I could have imagined. His knowledge, bedside manner, patient concern and impressive zeal for total wellness have me so relieved. I now firmly believe that I have finally found a Dr. that's going to help me in every way possible to get and keep me on a better welness path. Dr.Rashbaum is seemingly all that I have ever sought in a physician on my HIV wellness campaign. I left the office knowing that I was just seen by a physiacn of a very high caliber. The office staff was just as great and could not have been any kinder.

Aug 18th, 2010

i found dr rashbaum to be excellent, considerate, kind and professional. i would recommend him

Jul 1st, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Rashbaum by a few other sites as an expert in HIV. He is that and so much more. He is extremely knowledgable, bright, caring, compassionate and great at follow-up. I've had a number of good primary care doctors over my 50 years and Dr. Rashbaum is, by far, the best!

Looks are Deceiving show details Looks are Deceiving
Feb 26th, 2009

The clinic looked nice at first but had dogs running around the hallways.The Dr. seemed rushed and before I knew it he was gone and I went back to work with dog hair all over my skirt. The person who referred me stopped going and I know I wont be back.

Great Drs Office show details Great Drs Office
by ER H. at Judy`sBook on Aug 26th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I needed a full phsyical and a coworker suggested Dr. Rashbaum`s office. The receptionist, Damien, was extremely professional and helpful- I had been calling around for a variety of medical appointments that week and was so tired of unprofe...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com