A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Reichardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Reichardt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichardt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Reichardt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Reichardt MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Reichardt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Reichardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Reichardt practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Pathologists.