A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Reider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Reider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Reider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Reider graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Reider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Reider practice?
- Dr. Bruce Reider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Reider practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Matteson, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Matteson Orthopedic Surgeons.