A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Reiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Reiner has 54 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ian Reiner MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Reiner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Reiner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Reiner practices Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and West Plains, MO.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.