Dr. Bruce Rice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 3 reviews

December 19th, 2011
don't believe every negative review you read
I was a little apprehensive after seeing the negative reviews here, but kept my appt with dr. Rice. I'm glad I did. He's definitely older, and I'm more comfortable with an older doctor over somebody very young. He was very nice, he very patiently listened to my ailments and made notes, and was gentle with his exam. I have confidence in his skill and experience, and I'm very glad I went, as he reassured me that I probably don't have a tumor or need a CT scan at this point. I think with a lot of things involved interactions, you give what you get. Some patients are just difficult and have some kind of axe to grind.

April 5th, 2010
Seek care elsewhere!
Front office staff: indifferentExam rooms: dirty floors, overall uncleanlinessDr: poor assesment resulted in misdirected solution. Spent less than ten minutes unproductively with me.30 dollars completely wasted.

January 18th, 2008
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!
My first visit - while I was in the waiting room, he was screaming at a cancer patient because the patient wanted a 2nd opinion!! Also, his waiting room was extremely dusty, a terrible sign, considering he's seeing people with allergies and sinus problems! I have chronic sinus problems, he ordered a CT scan, told me the scan was normal and there was nothing wrong with me and said he could refer me to a psychiatrist. (The next ENT doc I saw said my CT scan was definitely not normal and proceeded to come up with a plan for my severe sinusitis.