A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Richardson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Richardson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Richardson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Richardson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.