A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Richardson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Richardson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Richardson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Richardson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.