Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Never had an issue making an appt...even same day if needed. Doc BR creates family atmosphere along with staff...answers all questions...even those you may not want to hear...but never lets you leave without at least "mentally" feeling better. After one visit I plan on designating him as our primary (and that includes my 11 yr old). Competent but not arrogant...how many docs out there today think the former...the latter being truth.

February 18th, 2015
lacks geriatric-friendly practice
no voice mail, impossible to communicate by phone, inadequate for medicare patient, no follow up

April 5th, 2014
Dr. Richman is a wonderful Dr.
Ive been with Dr Richman for 7 years now going to him mabey 3 times until last year when he suggested I have my 50 year old full testing done, Well my tests came back with high colesterol,hi bp, beginings of diabetic,arthrits with spurs and cronic knee pain and being overweight 355lbs. Well the good Dr hit me with a reality check and said I had to make changes and he put me on some meds,Gave me guidlines to follow with my diet and sent me to a surgen to take care of my knee.Well through monthly visits and listening to his advice my colestorolm is normal my bp is normal my diabetis is under control and iv lost a little more than 50 lbs, Now he is seeing me througgh my recovery of my knee surgery while working on me stopping smoking . He is a Wonderful Dr who never rushes me like so many Drs do and he care about me, that I know for a fact,I would recomend Dr Richman to everyone. And one more thing his staff is just wonderful they are very proffesional.

August 30th, 2013
doctor richman is a great dr. i have been going their for a long time, his wife also work with him she is a lovely person, most of his staff is very good, christina is very good.

June 11th, 2012
Very Pleased
As one of Dr Richman's first patients in Sellersville I have to say he has been a great Dr. Getting an appt has always been easy with most being the same day. Follow up phone calls when necessary to show how much he cares. I couldn't be happier.

April 19th, 2012
Office is going down-hill
Had to deal with this office a couple times the past year. Recently decided to move elsewhere as office was rude and extremely unresponsive to my childs needs. Doctor never never called me back with any advice. I was waiting for test results and they closed the office and never called me back. THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS... FIND ANOTHER OFFICE!!

June 16th, 2011
Absolutely Wonder
I just moved to PA and had to find a doctor and Dr. Bruce was the first name that came up on google search in my area. I'm so thankful it was him. Wonderful bedside manor, funny-funny-funny, extremely helpful and lots of positive reinforcement. If you're looking for a new doctor or looking to change doctors...look no further he's right here! Laughter really is the best medicine!

February 8th, 2011
Caring Professional
Dr Richman knows his stuff, no doubt....but he also treats his patients with respect and listens with empathy.