Dr. Bruce Rind MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr. Rind is completely worth every dollar and minute spent! I drove an hour and a half to the D.C. Metro station. Next, I rode the train for about a half an hour, and then sat in the waiting room (sometimes) for a couple hours. EVERY hour I spent waiting for my appointment was well worth it!!! I can not say that about any other doctor I have worked with. He listens to you to find out where the true problem with your health is, and then he teaches you the whys and hows. I spent 2-3 years with Dr. Rind overseeing my Thyroid, Adrenal, and female hormone treatment. He taught me the process my body took to get to where it was, how to read lab results, how to choose supplements, and how to approach lifelong health. The knowledge and care I received from this amazing doctor is priceless. His compassion and knowledge are are greater than you can imagine. If you are struggling with your health, make an appointment. He is the best of the best!

March 23rd, 2015
Bruce Rind - Magician
Bruce rind saved me. I came in to his office thinking i'm going to try yet another doctor that won't help me with my migranes. He proved me wrong. He basically cleared his scheduele just to let me know how my body works, and why things happen. Then he treated me with a coctail, that i can only describe as MAGICAL. My migranes ended that same day, after years of despair.

March 19th, 2015
Highly Recommend Dr. Rind
Dr. Rind is an amazing doctor with incredible expertise and insight. I highly recommend!

December 20th, 2014
One of a kind
Dr. Rind's practice is in flux now, and hopefully the quirks formerly associated with seeing him will be ironed out. I have found the long wait times worth it, because I know once I'm inside his office he will take all the time needed with me. If a patient is patient with him, and knows how to help him (and his staff) ensure he is seeing one's most recent labs and staying on task to address one's current issues, he will be able to work wonders. When Dr. Rind makes referrals, they are fantastic. After three years of working with Dr. Rind, I have been able to make tremendous progress in improving my health and moving past what I'd been led by other doctors to see as chronic, lifelong "low-normal" thyroid issues. Dr. Rind truly wants his patients to have optimal health, and works hard to help them achieve it.

April 10th, 2013
See him if you can't find other solutions
He has been my doctor for 26 years. He finds things no one else does, and should be seen by anyone running out of solutions. He has some unorthodox diagnostics methods. Does say some crazy stuff, don't get upset. Ask him for osteopathic manipulations, no one knows that he does them.

July 18th, 2012
outstanding care
I had been to many doctors in my life and until i found Dr. Rind. He is truly one of a kind. His ability to think outside the box and provide excellent care is in a league of its own. He is brillant and I have never seen anyone with the abilities and knowledge he has. I have known him for years and consistently he makes discoveries and recommendations that are innovative and have time and time again become mainstream several years later. He is at least 20 years ahead of the game!

July 18th, 2012
Most gifted doctor
I Was first referred to Dr Rind by a friend who had been to several of the best physicians in the north east with no one being able to make an accurate diagnosis. She told me that Dr Rind was the first doctor to look at her rather than just her labs and was truly caring and compassionate. He was able to diagnose her with a rare condition and using a comprehensive approach to treat her. She is now able to go back to work and has no pain. My own experience is even more extraordinary. Not only was he truly compassionate and caring but he was able to effectively cure me. He was the first person to piece together than many of my symptoms were related and took the time to explain it to me as well as came up with a tailored protocol. I am so grateful that I found him and he is truly gifted!

April 25th, 2012
I hear that Dr. Rind is an excellent diagnostician. It is too early for me to tell. He is a very nice guy who spends more time than normal, and I love his holistic approach. However, I am in his office for 2-3 1/2 hours, and only a fraction of that time is with him. He does not remember from one visit to the next what we are doing. Even though he has a very updated computer system, he doesn't read the notes before or during the appointment, and I have to remember and tell him what we did. I always tape all my doctors' appointments.

August 13th, 2009
Dr. Rind is an excellent, compassionate and thorough doctor that doesn't leave any stone unturned. I have seen a gamut of doctors, but they only treated my symptoms in a band-aid approach. They took little time to listen to me and many did not even do a proper exam. Dr. Rind was able to get to the root of my problem, and explained it in a logical way that linked all my symptoms together. I am actually becoming a healthier person and thanks to his approach have been able to get off of many medications that I thought would be life long. Truly a life saver!