inactive

Bruce Robb MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Carmel, IN

April 3rd, 2015
LOVE HIM!!
I had been given a diagnosis and was so frightened by the time I seen Dr. Robb, I was unsure of everything. But this man came in, gave me the news of a lifetime and completely put me at ease. I would highly recommend him to anybody who needs advice on any colon/rectal related issue. He is WONDERFUL and I absolutely love him!!

August 24th, 2014
either to busy or just does not care
He may be a goood surgeon , i dont know we never got that far. My son was reffered to him as a 28 year old with a reoccurance in the pelvis area.First meeting went good, he and his staff disagreed with the local findings and did not believe it was cancer and wanted to do their own test so we scheduled a biopsy with him and after it was done he did not call us back with the results as he said he would so after waiting another week and nothing we started calling his staff repeatedly until they finally called and said it was not cancer. great right. We then made a follow up appointment and when we got there after a three hour drive we sat and waited almost two hours in the office and he comes in and says they want to review the pathology reports again but nobody there to do it after a 3 1/2 hour drive. He says he will call me after they re read it. Another week goes by and no call so i called the hospital and had him paged and he seemed angery that i had had him paged. Now he has us come back to do a laser guided biopsy. We make the drive again and he does not even show up. He has another doctor do an ultrasound and tells us there is nothing there. No follow up call or explaination to this date. Now three months later we have another scan done locally and the growth is still there and has gotten bigger and now we have a new nodule in the lung. Bottom line is this man did not care about the health of my son and now we face a bigger problem because of it. I sincelry regrett having to do this review but if this is how he treats other patients people need to know

April 24th, 2014
just dont knoww
well his nuses you call to talk to dont seam to whant to listen to your complaint or concern its like they dont have time and they will even tell u ive got to go ive got other patients and they tell u that the things you say r happening cant be its not possible such as pain so bad u black out and they act like all u want is more drugs and it just makes u feel like your not wanted as a patient you feel like a piece of meat and they dont act like you really still have pain and dont want to deal with it they tell u they r there for u but when u call any of the residents or practictioners or his nurse your lucky to get called back expecially if you call a lot because you have a lot of issues,just makes you unconfortable about wether they really care or not they seem to have loost there compasion when i first started going they were great then some things went wrong in surgery causing me life long problems and now its like im a nusence to them when i call

January 2nd, 2014
Magician
He did what I imagined was never going to be. He is my angel.

February 9th, 2013
Superior Surgeon, very gifted!!! Highly recommend!

November 12th, 2012
I thought this doc was great
Doc was great,he explained what was happening, why he needed to operate, what to expect.Afterwards he had great followup.He is a teaching doc so it was awkward with the students the day after surgery. But with the other quality care, I can deal with that.

August 14th, 2010
I found Dr. Robb to be a surgeon who went above and beyond all expectations, not only in his ability in surgery for colon cancer, but also in his willingness to provide caring and support in what ultimately became a very difficult recovery. Both my husband and I are emphatic in our belief that I would not have survived, had it not been for Dr. Robb.

January 26th, 2010
I know that doctors are really important people and have complicated schedules, but when my husband needed surgery he came to his room at 8:00pm to talk to him about his worries and gave him the time he needed to get ready for his surgery and when you are working with other patients who are scheduling surgeries around chemo trements you have to be understanding. His staff put up with my annoying phone calls every week until we were able to get everything ready for his surgery and I can not thank him or his staff enough for the work they have and will be doing for my husband. He cares about his patients to give them straight forward answers and tells them everything the can expect.

September 26th, 2009
Over Charges Big Time!
Went for an office visit merely for a second opinion and charges were excessive. Did the same examine as two other rectal surgeons and charged six times more. Does examine in operating room so you are charged for the operating room plus his examine. He spent about 10 minutes with me; unbelievable and unfair what I was charged. Be Careful!

May 6th, 2009
Dr. Robb is a very caring, thoughtful doctor.