A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robbins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Hematopathology Immunopathology Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Robbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Robbins MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Robbins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.