A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robbins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Hematopathology Immunopathology Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Robbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Robbins MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Robbins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.