Dr. Bruce Roberts Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Roberts?

Posted on July 6th, 2015

This review is for my 88-year old mother, accompanied by me during her visit. Dr. Roberts and the gentleman who accompanied her were careful to not "talk over our heads," and made the diagnosis and follow up recommendations very concise. He exhibited a great deal of understanding for her condition and age.

Always the best

Posted on October 10th, 2014

This doctor helped save my life! He is always kind and takes the time to help me. When I leave he walks me out of the office and tells me to call him if I need him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of this type of care. He truly is the best!

ROBERT THE BRUCE/ DR BRUCE ROBERTS

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR ROBERTS SINCE 2006, AND HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE EXEMPLARY WHEN IT COMES TO HIS CHOSEN FIELD OF MEDICINE AND THE FACT THAT HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS. HE IS ONE OF THE ONLY DRS' I HAVE FOUND THAT I CAN PUT COMPLETE TRUST IN. HE IS A RARE FIND. HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, EVEN WHEN I DON'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS SECOND TO NONE, WITH A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR. DRS' AROUND THE COUNTRY COULD LEARN SO MUCH MORE FROM THIS FINE DR. I ONLY HOPE HE OUTLIVES ME. I'D HATE TO HAVE TO CHANGE DRS. HE TELLS IT JUST LIKE IT IS. HE IS ABOVE REPROACH. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM. HE LISTENS, COMPREHENDS, AND DOES NOT JUDGE OR CONDEMN. I SUSPECT HE WILL KEEP ME AROUND LONGER THAN EVEN I EXPECTED. ETMG IS CERTAINLY FORTUNATE TO HAVE THIS GREAT DR ON THEIR STAFF. ITS TOO BAD THAT YOU ONLY ALLOW FOUR STARS TO GRADE HIS MAGNIFICENCE, BECAUSE I'M SURE HIS CROWN OVERFLOWS WITH MUCH MORE THAN FOUR. IN 2007 HE SAVED MY LIFE BY FINDING A GALL BLADDER THAT WAS STUFFED TO THE BRIM WITH GALL STONES AND IMMEDIATELY SET ME UP WITH ANOTHER DR FROM ETMG TO DO THE NEEDED SURGERY. AFTERWARDS HE PRESCRIBED ME THE CORRECT MEDICINE FOR THE SPASMS THAT WOULD OCCUR WHERE MY GALL BLADDER USED TO BE. THE SPASMS USUALLY OCURRED FROM LAUGHING TOO HARD, COUGHING TOO HARD, OR SOMETIMES WORKING TOO HARD. BECAUSE OF THE MEDICINE PRESCRIBED ME, I CAN ALMOST LIVE A NORMAL(?) LIFE. HE IS ONE OF A KIND. THIS IS ONE DR THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I CAN ONLY SAY THAT ABOUT ONE OTHER DR IN ETMG. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB ROBERT THE BRUCE. THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US WHO DEPEND ON YOU TO KEEP US ALIVE EVEN WHEN OUR UNHEALTHY HABITS TRY TO OVERRIDE YOU. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST IN MY BOOK. TROUBLE

Posted on December 11th, 2015