A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Roberts MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Roberts practice?
- Dr. Bruce Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Roberts practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.