A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robertson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Robertson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Robertson practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.