A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robertson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Robertson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Robertson practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.