A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Robin, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Robin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce DR Robin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Robin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Robin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Cardiologists.