A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robinson, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robinson MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Robinson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.