A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rochefort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rochefort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rochefort, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochefort graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rochefort has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce John Rochefort MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Rochefort practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rochefort has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rochefort practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.