A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rodenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rodenberger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodenberger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodenberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Rodenberger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Rodenberger practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rodenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rodenberger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.