Dr. Bruce Rogers Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 12th, 2014

Fantastic doctor

I think Dr. Rogers is wonderful.! If I could give 5 stars, I would. He will take the time and answer any questions you may have and is forthright about medication side effects and what to expect. I'm a retired RN and have been around plenty of doctors in my career and I really like this doctor. Wouldn't want to see anyone else.

July 20th, 2014