A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Rose, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Rose MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Rose practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rose practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Princeton Internists.