Dr. Bruce Roseman MD Patient Reviews

June 14th, 2016
The rumor is that he prescribes stimulant medication to virtually everyone. He is curt, abrupt, and seldom punctual (once, he was close to an hour late for the appointment). He was the same way 25 years ago as he is now. When I read the review which stated that he is "never on time," I thought to myself, "yup, that sounds JUST like him."

July 24th, 2015
Excellent knowledgeable neurologist. Brillant. Office staff is not very friendly or accommodating. He will spend time and answer all your concerns. Diagnosis on target. Very helpful and caring dedicated doctor I would highly recommend. You may have to wait in office because he will address all your concerns and actually spend time with patients and their parents. You will not be rushed through your appointment. His secretary screens his calls and is not always helpful in having you to speak to him directly. If you are able to get through to him he will always help you and listen to any concern.

February 28th, 2015
He was Good Back in the Day, but Not Anymore.
I went to Dr. Roseman and he gave me my first diagnosis of ADD back in 1995. Back then he was sharp, encouraging, and offered logical suggestions as to how perscribe medication for better attention in schooling. While he was great back in the 1990s, I saw him in late-2012 and he was the complete opposite. He blamed issues at work and behavioral/social issues with friends and family as a side affect of not being medicated. He WOULD NOT listen to reasons as to why it was environmental and had nothing to do with being off of Aderol. He offered mininal suggestion and then charged us $750 for his services. During several follow up calls he failed to provide a perscription for Aderal. I even called and reminded him several times and he blew me off. It was very unprofessional. I don't mean to come off as smug, but you would think he would have looked a little bit into my situation (not spilling details here) and realize the correlation between long term ADD & use of medication and depression in early/mid 20s? They have TONS of scholarly resources to back this up. He simply threw up his arms and blamed the situation on lack of medication. Got some news for your Brucey, not everything is about being on/off the medication. Not everything is painted black and white. I would not recommend this man for anyone past the age of 18. He is very pediatric, but at this point you can probably do a lot better than him. And in network too. Again, he was good 10-20 years ago but he's not good for adults. Additionally, you'll deal with surly staff, expensive appointments, and him not EVER being on-time. You'll get your meds, sure, but there's a human element that is just not there anymore. He's turned into a bitter old man more or less with severe ADD.

August 13th, 2014
A great doctor that has helped in ways others couldn't.

November 27th, 2013
Mother Of 3
This man wrongfully Diagnosed My child , I fought with the office to get the results of my childs eeg report, when i finally got it he claimed he had eplisepsy. come to find out i went for a second opinion, and the results were Normal. Please beware of this dr he is a fraud! Dont waste your time!

March 14th, 2012
Amazing Doctor!
I can begin to say how much my family has grown to love and respect Dr. Roseman for all that he has done for us, but most importantly for all that he has done for my brother who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder at 28 months old. The specialist we had before said that my brother was mentally retarded and that he would never had the opportunity to have his own independent, fulfilling life, he even wanted to prescribe him drugs that were not at all used as treatment for his diagnosis but worst of all he didn't even have the decency to tell my talk to my parents about my brothers diagnosis he wrote it on a prescription pad and told them to have our social worker explain. We immediately switched doctors and Dr. Roseman has been a true BLESSING that has graciously come into our lives because of his care, patience, honesty, thoughtfulness and most of all the love and compassion he has for his patience my brother is now on the appropriate treatments which has helped him better his speech, behavior, attention, memory, I can go on and on. He is just a wonderful human being and an inspiration to aspiring medical students like me. There will never be enough words to express my gratitude ... Thank You Dr. Roseman!

December 7th, 2011
10 year patient
Dr. Roseman has cared for my son for over 10 years and the quality of his care has consistently exceeded my expectations. He is thorough and addresses the needs of the whole child and provides guidance to the family in overcoming challenges that families of special needs children face.

March 2nd, 2011
Beware of this dr!
My child was referred to Dr. Roseman for a range of issues including attention, speech, etc. He had us go for an EEG and told me my child had benign rolandic epilepsy and it just so happened that he was conducting a study about that very same condition, so he gave my child doses of neurontin and was extremely excited with the idea that the neurontin helps speech. He repeatedly FAILED to address my child's other issues and gave me long-winded speeches about how I am not emphasizing the positive in my child. When there was no improvement in my child's overall condition he dropped us like a hot potato and didn't want to see us anymore. When I took his reports to another neurologist, she was flabbergasted at his diagnosis . Basically he doesn't know what he's talking about and we wasted a couple of years going to him and in the end his diagnosis was completely off!

October 20th, 2010
Mrs. Rose Hernandez (mother)
I think he is wonderful. He has taken care of my child since she was 4 mnts. old. She is 14yrs. old now. I have nothing bad to say.

April 21st, 2010
mom of gifted/adhd son
Dr. Roseman is one of the best doctors we have had the pleasure to meet. He is very kid-friendly and just an all around brilliant doctor. He accurately diagnosed my son within 10 mins when prior doctors were "unsure." We are grateful for Dr. Roseman being there for us, he changed our lives, he changed my son's life and we can't give him enough praise. god bless him

March 14th, 2009
This doctor is dangerous and gives wrong diagnosis. Look at where he did his training