A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Rosen, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Rosen MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Rosen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Charlestown Radiologists.