Dr. Bruce Rosenblum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Rosenblum is very abrupt when it comes to bedside manner but, in all fairness, he's a busy man and that doesn't bother me. I don't need a doctor to coddle and baby me. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best in the field of neurology.

June 11th, 2016
GREAT doctor. Cured my muscle weakness and unbearable pain.

March 8th, 2016
I had a brain aneurysm 20 years ago that ruptured. Everyone said my chances were slim to none ! No matter what issue has come up Dr. Rosenblum has successfully treated it and truly cares.

September 23rd, 2015
Beware of Dr. Rosenblum, unfortunately I did not see some of these reviews prior to going under the knife for my surgery with him, i trusted his advice to have an L4/5 disk surgery to correct my numb toes & heals from a car accident. In recovery, my right leg went numb leaving me with a right leg that felt like a wooden leg. I walked into the hospital with two good legs and left with one & a walker. Riverview hospital PT aide told me to try and realize this may be permanent sending me into an emotional downward spiral, panic attack prescribing me Lexapro- happy pills. Rosenblum said it was swelling at the surgical site and would subside- it never did. I asked for an emergency mri & emg, which he refused holding onto his theory of the surgical swelling. Well, 4 months post-op I got my wish & he sent me for an mri & emg. My leg is still numb & I have foot drop since he waited so long it may be permanent. I'm now still on Lexapro & Xanex to cope with my loss & searching for a doctor to help me correct Rosenblum's mistakes. It's tough as many doctors won't consult with me once they hear Rosenblum was my surgeon. He gave me a script for an epidural injection and other doctors have told me that won't help me with all my scar tissue and i still have the herniated disk at L4/5. The post op mri shows no change from the pre-op mri with the exception of all the scar tissue. Best of luck & God bless all of you!

November 19th, 2014
Francis/I trust with my life....
Dr Rosenblum is a wonderful surgeon , I have had multiple surgeries with Dr Rosenblum and would trust this man with my life , My children aswell...He cares deeply about his patients and it always shows....His office staff is great aswell.....God bless ....

November 26th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
am 64 years old and was operated on by Doctors B. Rosenblum and K. Rinkus. They removed two failed discs & bone spurs from my neck vertebrae, installed two cadaver bone discs and fused them together with 6 titanium screws and a plate. The operation took 5 hours without incident and subsequent observations of my neck wound from the operation and x-rays of my new fused discs confirm a successful procedure. Also, recovery has also progressed exceedingly better than I expected. Like most people I was afraid of this medical procedure because I was fearful of becoming paralyzed, not ever waking up and the long road to recovery. I went ahead to have this procedure for the following reasons: My medical condition continued to degenerate as the pain continued to spread, I wanted to take corrective action before irreversible damage occurred, the odds of paralysis were only 1 in 3 million and fortunately for me my medical condition was treatable with a permanent fix.

August 21st, 2012
Dissatisfied and discusted
Over two hours in the waiting room and over an hour for him to come in to the room after I was braught in. Only to find out that he couldn't do the type of surgery I needed he had my reports before hand so he knew what needed to be done waisted mine and my husbands time. Now I have to wait to see another doctor.. He wrote out a script to see this doctor this week and when I called that doctor he is booked for the week. I wouldn't recomend this doctor to anyone.

October 13th, 2011
Best Doctor I've been too
I would recomed Dr. Rosenblum To anyone and have. I've been with the doctor for year's and he's put in a dorsel column Stimulator in my spin and it work wonders for me. Yes there is times that Dr. Rosenblum's office and the wait has been long but for me knowing him for so long the wait is truly worth it.

June 24th, 2011
The best neurosurgeon!!!!!!
In 2006, I experienced lower back and leg pain for the first time in my life.I went to my primary dr, had an MRI and was diagnosed with a herniated discs.I tried everything, physical therapy, chiropractor, and pain management. I was finally told that I needed surgery, someone recommended Dr Rosenblum.He was amazing, I saw him on a Monday and he operated on me a few days later.I woke up from the surgery with no pain! I was amazed, I had suffered for about 6 mo this with severe pain and could barely walk. His office staff was great also, they were very friendly. Four years later, I hurt my back again in a different area, he also operated on me again. This man has saved my life twice. You hear so many horror stories about back surgery, not with this doctor, he is one of a kind.

June 11th, 2011
Oblivious
I went for a To Rosenblum for a second opinion ,in the waiting room for over 2 hours staff said i could go to lunch and come back! ,I went against my Philadelphia's doctor advice . I spoke with Rosenblum I thought we were on the same page apparently not , I was having spasms in my pelvic ,zero back pain ! He decided to do a L5-S1 discectomy . I respected his advise at the time . I was rushed asap into surgery no recourse . He did the procedure never consulted my family in the waiting area before of after the operation .Afterwards I went to physical therapy for several months. I notice a lot of pain which I never had prior to his expedient surgical procedure , Later I found out the x-rays were exactly the same or worse before and after surgery a pinched S1 nerve and it wasn't a discectomy as he stated it was a laminectomy! Now I can't lift weight as i used to . I have a lot of numbness down both legs and erectile issues . I think all those that praise this doctor are either related or work for him !

January 3rd, 2011
BEST DOCTOR! SAVED MY LIFE!
I am 28yrs old. Housewife & mother of 2. When i was 18 i broke my neck is 3 spots. the hospital sent me home, saying it was whiplash. the next day i was back where they called Rosenblum. He took me under his wing & placed me in a Halo. I was 1 short of being paralyzed from the neck down. He saved my life. Over the yrs, from lifting my kids i started to strain my neck. after a series of failed injections, he recommended a cervical fusion. I went in with pain, numbness & pain everytime i lifted my kids. I woke up out of surgery with NO pain. that was 6 years ago. He also helped prolong the life of my ill sis for over a yr who was diagnosed with cancer that lead to her brain. she has since passed. Dr. Rosenblum is amazing. He gets right to the point & gets things done. I tell everyone about him.

January 1st, 2011
He helped where others could not
I had back pain and sciatica in both legs for > 2 yrs. I saw about 6 different DRs before visiting w/Dr Rosenblum. One of the other DRs I saw was ready to operate. He perscribed a series Saline Injections (over the course of a week). He did not recommend surgery. This was over 15 years ago. He gave me my life back...